New Who Fan...essential to The Who

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Apr 11 06:52:26 CDT 2008

>From: "Martin Bailey" <mobailey at ntlworld.com>
>Subject: Newest Potential Who Fan
>
>Joshua John Bailey was born today.  8 and half pounds.  All doing well.
>Face like a sumo wrestler.

Congratulations!!!!
Is this your first??
Be sure to check out merchandise section of thewho.com for onesies and other Who-garb (I'm sure you're already on that).

Sleep....
At this point you probably can't even remember the definition, let alone get any.

>JOELTLE515 at aol.com
>Subject: Re: Mary Robbins Retraction...
>
>kevin in vermont chose "naked eye" (you have a second choice kev?)

My second was Magic Bus from LAL.
Remember?  Or, did you make an executive decision and leave it on the cutting room floor.  ;-)
It is....classic and essential WHO.
Have Mercy!

Kevin in VT