Mary Robbins Retraction...

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 23:11:16 CDT 2008

I think it would be a good idea to remind everyone of who chose what songs
for the compilation.  so I, ernie in staten island, was the one who chose "the
kids are alright" (from "my generation" deluxe edition) and "the song is over".
 chris in cleveland has chosen WGFA and "success story", kevin in vermont
chose "naked eye" (you have a second choice kev?), I believe schrade in akron
chose MG and BOR.  to the others I didn't mention, show yourselves! : )