Mary Robbins Retraction...

Chris Frate cfrate at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 10 22:32:57 CDT 2008

Actually, I wasn't choosing any songs; I was just suggesting a way to order
the songs with some examples thrown in. If I were to choose, however, I
always pick "Won't Get Fooled Again" first. I know it's probably overplayed,
but I could listen to it on a continuous loop without tiring of it; it's
virtually a perfect song. My curveball would be "Success Story" though: its
got humor, planet-devouring bass and those amazing drum fills.

-CiC

P.S. Congrats MB!