Mary Robbins Retraction...

Chris Frate cfrate at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 9 23:21:33 CDT 2008

Are there any bad choices? Probably not. Okay, anything from the Simon
Phillips era (sorry Joe) and YBYB. I think the main thing is to juxtapose
different styles completely out of chronological order to show the depth of
range and attitudes. Start out with "My  Generation", for instance: angry
and seminal. Next present BOR welcoming synthesizers into the pantheon of
rock and adding a happy Irish jig at the end. Wow, what a unique and heavy
group! But wait, check this out: "Squeeze Box"! Is this the same band? See
what I mean? My curveball would be "Blue, Red & Grey".

-Chris in Cleveland

P.S. What is everyone's take the Kenney Jones era? The only song I would
consider is "Another Tricky Day", although for some reason I think "Cooks
County" is a curveball from that era that might be interesting.

P.P.S. Also, how much is John to be represented? My favorite is "Success
Story".