Naked Bertanelli Eye...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Wed Apr 9 06:29:29 CDT 2008

>From: JOELTLE515 at aol.com
>Subject: Re: Who compilation poll...of sorts...
>
>> Naked Eye gets my nod.
>> All the good things wrapped up in one song.
>
>Just to be sure, the studio version or live? and there are quite a number of live versions out there I believe.

I've never heard a live version that matched the power and ferociousness of the O&S version.
OH, and it has to be the *original* O&S version, not from the re-issue.
Because.....there *is* a difference.

>> Mmmmmm, Valerie Bertinelli.....
>
>and me choosing "instant party" and "the good's gone" is crazy? : )

I hear ya.
But man, back in the day......Mmmmmm-MMMM!
She was the shizzle.

Kevin in VT
P.S.  To add to Schradelheimer's obvious choices, I'd want to include LAL Magic Bus.
Good Golly!