Who compilation poll...of sorts...

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 18:26:52 CDT 2008

In a message dated 4/8/2008 7:16:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> Maybe everyone should be allowed
> two choices.  One obvious and one curve ball?

ok then. I also choose "the song is over" along with my other choice. not
sure if TKAA is an "obvious choice", but "song is over" would be my second
choice.  great idea to burn it all, but let's just hope it dosen't run too long,
like over 78 minutes. ha.  if it does, maybe this could be volume one.

so far, we got:

- amazing Journey / sparks (Live at Leeds)
- the kids are alright (taken from the "my generation" album)
- God speaks of marty robbins (you sure Joe?)
- the song is over
- naked eye (let us know exactly which version kev!)
- my generation
- baba o' riley