THE WHO in LOS ANGLES in July

Joel Pelletier joelp at joelp.com
Tue Apr 8 16:49:35 CDT 2008

In honor of the WHO performing at the VH1 HONORS concert in Los
Angeles on Saturday, July 12th, our tribute band THE WHO SHOW has
booked a gig at a wonderful Redondo Beach club ion the pier in the
South Bay, part of Los Angeles county) the Friday night before their
performance (7/11/08). Here's a great opportunity for WHO fans
coming to Los Angeles to see this rare USA performance to gather
together with local SoCal WHO fans (including THE WHO SHOW - we are
nothing more than rabid WHO fans with some musical ability and
perhaps too much time on our hands...), share stories and beverages,
etc! We will be performing the hits (of course) as well as most if
not all of TOMMY, and even some QUAD. We have a fantastic new singer
from Seattle, and the plans are to film a new video demo with Jeff
Stein (dir. of THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT) in May 2008 (a new live demo of
a performance of CAN'T EXPLAIN taped just two weeks ago is already
posted on our sites). Specifics about the gig will be posted very
soon, and I would love to meet some of you in person! We are always
looking to improve the show to be even MORE like the  early 70's WHO,
and I would expect my fellow WHO-listers to have great comments and
suggestions.

BTW, if anyone can figure out how to get tickets for the VH1 Honors
show, please let me know and I'll be buying one (truth be told I have
never seen The Who live...yet!).

Joel Pelletier
Bassist, THE WHO SHOW
http://www.myspace.com/entwistlebassthewho