Who compilation poll...of sorts...

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 16:38:48 CDT 2008

In a message dated 4/8/2008 1:14:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org writes:

> Naked Eye gets my nod.
> All the good things wrapped up in one song.

Just to be sure, the studio version or live? and there are quite a number of
live versions out there I believe.

>> Mmmmmm, Valerie Bertinelli.....

and me choosing "instant party" and "the good's gone" is crazy? : )

ok, so far we got:

- amazing Journey / sparks (Live at Leeds)
- God speaks of marty robbins (if Joe was kidding and wishes to change his
mind, he can do so)
- the kids are alright (from "my generation")
- naked eye (version not yet determined)

I have a feeling this could get interesting.