who compilation poll of sorts

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 12:31:27 CDT 2008

----- Original Message ----- From: <JOELTLE515 at aol.com>

> ... if you were to introduce the music of this band to
> someone who hasn't heard them yet, what would be on your collection?
>
> I for one have to think about it. ha.

I was just thinking about this reply when Lewinski chimed in.  I think it's
too much for us all to create our own compilation, so let's all submit 1
song and we'll come up with an IGTC Who mix!

My choice would be what I consider to be the most Who-like of all Who
tracks...the one song I'd play for someone who had never heard them
before...Amazing Journey/Sparks from Leeds.

OK, so far we have...

Amazing Journey/Sparks (Leeds)
God Speaks of Marty Robbins

Anyone else care to submit a track?