AJ Vinyl

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 23:25:46 CDT 2008

I knew what vinyl was when I was a kid, except we called them "records".  any
kid (mostly teenagers) who dosen't know what "vinyl" is, either their parents
weren't music fans, or their parents don't communicate with them. of course
as time goes on, kids will be born to parents who never owned a vinyl copy of
anything (unless the parents of those parents passed some "trinkets" onto them)
in their lives and unless these kids don't do any research, they may not know
that there was a format before CDs or digital.