Best Buy, Amazing Journey, Shine a Light

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 14:22:56 CDT 2008

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce"
> ...plus four bonus tracks from the shows
> that were not included in the film- "Paint It Black", "Little T&A", "Shine
> Light" and "I'm Free"

That reminds me.  The other day I was shopping for some greetings cards and
got looking at the musical ones.  They've gotten amazingly elaborate now,
with long clips of real songs by real artists.  Anyway, I'm looking down the
shelf of cards and I come across one that says 'I'm Free'.  I think, 'cool!'
and open it up only to hear Mick singing 'I'm free to do what I want, any
old time..."  Grrrrrrr.

Jim M