Amazing Journey CD

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Thu Apr 3 08:36:13 CDT 2008

I remember seeing that...I just consigned it to the mental "Meh..."
bin.  It's almost insulting to jam a 40-year career (with some gaps,
to be sure) of some of the most earthshaking music ever into a
16-song disc.  It's like sprinting through an art museum.

--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."