Roger on Paul O'Grady Show

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 2 13:07:11 CDT 2008

I didn't know about this, but I just switched over and saw the final minute of the show.  Surprised to see Roger sat on a sofa with some other guests.  This is a chat show on Channel 4, hosted by the guy who played Lily Savage.  I guess it was recorded earlier today

I didn't see much - just saw Roger pick a competition winner's name out of a toilet.  Well, a guy dressed as a toilet.  Yes, really.

Their website just says: "Today's guests are Roger Daltrey who will be talking about Teenage Cancer Trust and Patsy Palmer talking about her return to EastEnders."

-MB