AJ Vinyl

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 19:09:55 CDT 2008

In a message dated 4/1/2008 7:58:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

Then, the checkout girl marveled at the fact that the store had a  vinyl
record to sell.  Quite a commotion!    ;-)

I called my local Best Buy and the girl on the phone said she
had no idea what vinyl was and that she never even heard
of the word :(  I had her put the manager on who said that
they had none in stock but the Boynton Beach(South FL)
store did.It's about a 45 min drive so I might try tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up Bruce!

Mike S

Home.