AJ Vinyl

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Tue Apr 1 20:06:29 CDT 2008

> All that I have read is each store only has 2-5 copies (my store had 3).

Picked up a copy at my local Bust Buy this evening.  Got the last one!
I also got the CD.  I had to ask an employee where the vinyl version
was & he said it was in a display at the front of the store.  "I thought
that was calendar," another Bust Buy employee said. (!)

Then, the checkout girl marveled at the fact that the store had a vinyl
record to sell.  Quite a commotion!   ;-)

Anyway, thanks for the email, Bruce, as I had forgotten it went on sale
today.  Luckily, I was able to snag that last copy.  It looks really nice.

- SCHRADE in Akron