Kilburn 15th December 1977

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Sep 27 13:14:33 CDT 2007

> Weird choice of selection from Tommy: PW, IF and then
> "Tommy's Holiday Camp" as the climax!?!

A nice little synopsis!  ;-)

> I'm sure there's better candidates for potential DVD release
> than this?

Well, I always think back to how the Young Vic '70 show
was always "poo-pooed" but it turned out to be really enjoy-
able when the Deluxe WHO'S NEXT was released.  So,
with that in mind, I'm looking forward to Kilburn.

The only other professionally shot Moon concert that comes
to mind is the Charlton '74 show.  But, while it's an exciting
Who show, the stage & venue are so huge that all intimacy
seems lost.  Might as well release an '82 concert.

Speaking of Kenney Jones (!), the '81 Essen show would
make a wonderful professional release, IMO.

- SCHRADE in Akron