Kilburn 15th December 1977

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Tue Sep 25 21:13:24 CDT 2007

> I can imagine that most of the show was pretty terrible, but the "Who Are
> You jam" was good enough to include in the film.
>
> If Nigel says the footage was "brilliant" - is he really talking about the
> Who's performance, or just the recording quality?
>
> I'm sure there's better candidates for potential DVD release than this?
>
> -MB

Like most I have low opinions of the show.  Not as bad as some think but not
anywhere near as good a show from their previous tour.  I like My Wife on
TKAA soundtrack from this show.  However, it must be pretty good for Pete
and Roger to give their OK.  As a film I'm sure it's brilliant it's a
multi-angle, multi-track recording something most Who films during the Moon
era aren't.

Bruce