Tommy - The Who's Hit Musical in Worthing

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Fri Sep 21 02:16:07 CDT 2007

Geographically speaking, this is probably not very relevant to most people.  But it got me excited.  Posters for  this went up all over my hometown of Worthing yesterday.

from:
http://www.worthingtheatres.co.uk/worthingtheatres/WhatsOn/October/

Tommy - The Who's Hit Musical

Show Dates:	Wednesday 17 October  to Saturday 20 October

Ticket Prices: Tickets: £8 - £14

Venue: Pavilion Theatre, 7.45pm (plus 2.45 pm on Saturday)

Show Details

New Southern Musical Productions present:
Tommy - The Who's Hit Musical

Pete Townsend's music and lyrics are both emotive and gripping as we follow the heart moving story of young TOMMY who becomes dumb, blind and deaf at the end of World War 2 after seeing his 'Father' killed. The show charts this boy's rise to be a Pinball Wizard and is backed by a large rock band.

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533