Amazing Journey DVD details (spoiler alert)

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Thu Sep 20 23:34:56 CDT 2007

> Woo hoo!  *Now* we're talkin'!  Hopefully the London Coliseum
> show will be released as well.  Once again....thanks, Bruce.
>
> - SCHRADE in Akron

I've heard from more than one person that they don't want to use much of the
Coliseum footage because it's too dark.  The clip on the TKAA DVD is
actually darker than the VHS because it's clearer or something like that. :)
To me it's a good candidate for a limited fan club type run.  I'd be happy
with just the audio, YMB is a blinder.

Bruce