Joe Perry's kids know

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 12:22:11 CDT 2007

Are there any new bands out there that you're digging? Do your sons  turn you
on to a lot of stuff?
"The bands that have the most influence on my guys right now are The Who and
the White Stripes.
There's something about [the Stripes], aside from their obvious talent.
There's something about their freedom. Jack [White] has really done his blues
homework. He's captured the essence of how he feels.
When I saw them live, I couldn't stop thinking, Here's the ultimate garage
band. They're the real deal. I've met Jack once and said hello, but I really
don't know him well as a person.
All I know is what I hear and see, and I see someone who is really natural
and at ease and articulate at expressing himself". Joe Perry
_Something  to prove -- and the energy to do it - Entertainment - inRich.com_
(http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/entertainment.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2007-09
-13-0021.html)
Jon in Mi