They made my dream come true?

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Mon Sep 17 02:02:11 CDT 2007

Joe in Philly said:

> When Pete sings the chorus, the voice he uses sounds like that of a dopey fan or some groupie.

It always makes me think of the voice of a Loony Tunes cartoon character.   But I can't quite put my finger on which one.  Elmer Fudd?

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533