Amazing Journey

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Sep 16 13:50:39 CDT 2007

I noticed that the "Town Hall" message board on the official
Amazing Journey website has been taken down.  Not surprising.
I'm actually surprised it wasn't scuttled months ago.

Largely critical, the message board must have infuriated the
producers as much as the film's perceived deficiencies infuriated
the fans.  Bad feedback loop.  So much so that the producers
turned off their part of the feedback & stopped updates altogether.

I was pleased to read the honest review that Bruce forwarded.
(Thanks, Bruce!)  Yes, it *was* very detailed -- even though
the author claimed not to have taken any notes.  Hope it wasn't
a fake.  ;-)

And here's hoping that those two full concerts from '69 & '77
get released sometime down the line.

It is it even plausible that the producers may "pull a KISS" &
release the film at various retailers with an added bonus disc
(one of the two live shows)?  Go to Bust Buy, get the '77 show.
Go to Wal-Mart, get the '69 show.

Wishful thinking....?

- SCHRADE in Akron