Amazing Journey

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Fri Sep 14 00:50:51 CDT 2007

> From: "Bruce" <bkawak at chartertn.net>
[giant snip]
>> I didn't sit down and take notes during the movie or anything like
>> that, so I'm sure I missed a lot in my recollections. If anyone has
>> any specific questions let me know, and I'll try to answer my best.

Lord help us if this guy ever does take notes...his post was
exhaustive as is.

> From: "Bruce" <bkawak at chartertn.net>
> Date: September 14, 2007 12:59:27 AM CDT
>
> http://www.tiff07.ca/mediacentre/screeningroom/default.aspx
> Click trailers, amazing journey.

"How many of you knew that the original name of the band was The
Detours?"  yawn.  "Or that they were also called The High Numbers?"
um...  "Or that Pete Townshend was born the same hour that Albert
Speer was captured?" <spit-take>!  OK, they've got my attention :-).
Seriously, this sounds like a very cool release.

Cheers,
Alan McKendree
Townshend, 1967