Good Bye White Stripes

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 20:36:53 CDT 2007

>Get well Meg White,been there, done it.

:-(

Human beings are both very resilient and at the same time extremely  fragile.
 What a mystery.  I do know many that have this problem and  it is real.
-And treatable.

Who knew?  Everyone in the Little Room (their fan board) was  completely
blindsided because she is so shy.  Two days prior they sent  everyone happy
letters about their just-scheduled show in Hawaii.

I guess I better $ave it for the next Who tour.  Take it easy,  Meg.  It's
all small stuff.

Jon in Mi.