Pete live with Led Zeppelin 11/26

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 21:58:49 CDT 2007

Got my Pollstar artist update on Pete Townshend, and he is scheduled to play on Nov. 26, 2007 at O2 Arena in London with Led Zeppelin.? Yes, Zeppelin!!? My guess is that it's Page and Plant and somehow the person editing the Pollstar website put Led Zeppelin.? BUT, could it be that Page, Plant, Jones and maybe Jason Bonham are appearing as Led Zeppelin for some charitable purpose?? They did perform at the R&R Hall of Fame inductions, I believe, about 10 years ago.? Anyone have the scoop on this?

Mc