Bag Of Boxes Video - Rab on keys

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 21:12:42 CDT 2007

It does remind me of Quadrophenia.  For some reason it also reminds me of the '60s and '70s-era Moody Blues (post-Denny Laine).  Not the lyrics but the melody and the overall sound.  I hope that's not an insult, I like the Moody Blues.

  Nice video too!

  Scott

jon at thirdofnever.net wrote:
  Desiree Markella, a friend of ours who has a small scene in the new
Kevin Bacon movie, has made a YouTube video for our song BAG OF BOXES,
which features some very Quadrophenia-esque keyboards by Mr. John
Bundrick.

We'll add this new video to the Super Amanda videos at
www.youtube.com/thirdofnever soon.

Thanks,

Jon

www.thirdofnever.net