The Who Calendar 2008 (A3 Calendar)

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Mon Sep 10 05:19:21 CDT 2007

Last week, I said this:

> Here's a great big one for next year.  (A3 = 42.2 x 28.7 x 0.5 cm)
>
> UK Price: £7.09
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Calendar-2008-A3/dp/1846201330/ref=sr_1_7/026-0228525-7242001?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1188901811&sr=8-7
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2ydh94

I received this calendar today.  (Yes, I know it's still September...).

I haven't opened it yet - I can wait until next year.  But the pictures on the back show very nice photos.  All classic-era 60s / 70s with just a couple from the 80s.  Ie: no Kenney Jones, Zak, teacups or grey hairs.

Many of the pictures seem familiar.  But the only picture I really recognised is the one used on the cover of the "Magic Bus" album.

Inevitably, there lots of Moon, not much Entwistle.

This is a good quality calendar though - although it's unofficial.

Strangely, it says on the back: "The sale of this calendar in North America is strictly prohibited."  Although I doubt that this would stop amazon.co.uk selling it to you, if you're in US.  (Just remember to pencil-in all your own public holidays.)

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533