well, here's a rarity..

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Mon Sep 10 01:40:09 CDT 2007

> In a message dated 9/10/2007 12:11:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Keithjmoon70 at aol.com writes:
>
>> And so was this:
>>
>> _YouTube  - The Who I Saw Her Standing There (1977 Rehearsal Jam)_
>> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYVCKJ05lsw&mode=related&search=)
>>

> I believe I saw that before a while ago.  still fun though. one wonders
> why
> it didn't show up on TKAA DVD.

Well the canera never moves and you don't see John and Roger.  I had this on
audio tape long before I ever saw the clip as it was played on some radio
show.  They "end" song a couple more times after Pete says "It doesn't feel
like it's ended yet."   By which time they are laughing so hard they can't
"end" the song anymore. :)

As far as the French TV clip goes, this is actually part of a second
episode.  I have this complete show, but am looking for the first episode
where they play Substitute, Dancing In The Street and Man With Money.  This
is the kind of stuff I was/am hoping is on the Amazing Journey set.  No lip
synching, but live pre-Tommy Who.

Bruce