Lydon is My Generation...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Sep 6 08:29:14 CDT 2007

>From: Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
>Subject: Lydon on My Generation
>
>Yeah. My point is that there was a very important point to Pete's
statement,
>"I hope I die before I get old."  I have that same  hope.

And, obviously, Lydon is living that line too.
I'd take it all as a grand compliment that it was the first example to
pop into his mind.
And, his actions at this age prove how right Pete was to write what many
of us aspire to (not getting old in our attitudes....'cause we can't
stop our bodies from aging....trust me.)

Sorry for the late chime in.
Just got back from 'A Quick One' down to Baltimore/DC/
Good to see someone re-stocked the fridge and swept up while the place
was empty.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: