New Website

lowgens02 at aol.com lowgens02 at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 01:50:07 CDT 2007

However,this paragraph below does say Pete and Roger will be communicating through
here.And they will be unearthing material that has never seen the light of day.
I wonder if the boots that were shown on thewhotour.com are being tranfered to
over here and they are just tricking us? haha!Should be interesting months ahead.