Certified Rose at Las Vegas Show?

FlashGordon rgordon1276 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:07:46 CDT 2007

> I'm offering a $10 reward to the first person who can find Certified Rose
> performed as a
> standalone number on the setlist.

I doubt very much if you're going to find it that way.  Everyone has heard
the Encore disk, and as Bruce says, it's not credited there, nor is it
obviously performed.  If it's there, it's within the jams.

That's an interesting question on how you define "performed."  Do you
consider the "Cry If You Want" jam to be a "performance" of the song?  I've
seen the jams credited on some other issues, like "Country Line Special."
Sometimes Pete announces it after it's played, too.