Certified Rose at Las Vegas Show?

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 09:57:44 CDT 2007

Is that all you're offering Mac?What makes you think that the Starcke's don't
have
rehearsal footage of this in it's entirety? ;)

In a message dated 9/3/2007 10:39:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
amck at thenetdr.com writes:

> [...]
the first person who can find Certified Rose performed as a
standalone number on the setlist>>>>

"We broke through a great barrier yesterday when we played Roger's lovely
new song Certified Rose. It is a ballad. He has written a lot of rockers,
but this is the one I personally loved the most. It reminds me very much
of some of the more tender songs written by my old friend the late Ronnie
Lane of The Faces. I look forward to playing it live. Today I hope we can
scrub the edges of a song I wrote in 95 about Elvis called Good Looking
Boy. Wouldn't it be great if some future Who album had the comfortable and
solid feel of Rough Mix<<<<<<