Certified Rose at Las Vegas Show?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 01:05:57 CDT 2007

In a message dated 9/3/2007 2:03:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lowgens02 at aol.com writes:

> "I can remember when I was sixteen what a sight for sore eyes I must of
> been.
> Use to hang with a pretty wife but all the problems were so,is that all Ive
> done???
> but their became a conk/conch(stopped working),I hit 21 a new chapter had
> begun,
> you gone away.Now my body's been broken,my eyes can't see,my ears
> can't hear anymore but I'm still me.Now I do what I want..blah blah.

he's sung that quite a bunch of times during "the kids are alright" after
pete sang some, what seemed to be, improvised lyrics. wasn't just in vegas. was
it part of "certified rose", or just roger's input on the new meaning of "the
kids are alright"?