Certified Rose at Las Vegas Show?

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 00:20:03 CDT 2007

>>lowgens02 wrote:

I could be wrong,but I believe that Roger sang some of the words
> to it during TKAA at the said Vegas show on the 14th of September
> 2002.
>
> Someone can correct me or confirm hopefull.
>
> I have the show on DVD(The Who:Smokes The Joint).

you've
got it, can you identify any lyrics?<<<<
I'm listening to it right now very intently with my ears to the speaker of my
tv
and having a rough time.I'm still trying.Rewinding the DVD 30 times at least
so far hahaha! I'll get some lyrics posted in a short while in this wee hours
of the morning if I can figure them out.

Mike