Certified Rose at Las Vegas Show?

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sun Sep 2 23:59:17 CDT 2007

Brian Cady's Who This Month:

> On the 14th, The Who return to play the date at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las
> Vegas that had to be postponed after John died there. Roger performs a song
> of his own composition, "Certified Rose." From there, they proceed to
> another postponed show, the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Irvine,
> California (15th), then the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles (17th) where a
> record is set with a gate of $795,000, the highest in the venue's history.

In a message dated 9/2/2007 9:44:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rgordon1276 at gmail.com writes:

> [...]
there remember hearing the song?<<<<

The song was rehearsed for the 2002 tour but never performed live
before an audience.

I could be wrong,but I believe that Roger sang some of the words
to it during TKAA at the said Vegas show on the 14th of September
2002.

Someone can correct me or confirm hopefull.

I have the show on DVD(The Who:Smokes The Joint).

Mike