Lydon on My Generation

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 18:32:47 CDT 2007

if you had to make a choice to find someone who could stir up controversy
over a statement about pete townshend, John Lydon would probably be the last
person you would choose. someone from the stones? yes. someone from the beatles?
yeah. but John Lydon? nah, I doubt it. he's always making controversial
statements, if you wanna call them that. that's probably why it isn't big news.

I know what that line means too. so what if Lydon probably misinterpreted it?
he was probably asked a question and to use an example to back up his answer,
"hope I die before I get old" came into his mind. I use examples too to back
up what I want to say about whatever it is I'm responding to. like I used
ringo in my last response.  and misspelling pete's name pisses me off too but I
heard from someone that roger's last name was misspelled in the ending credits
of a who DVD that was distributed by their fan club recently. i'm sure a DVD by
your own fan club would probably spell your name correctly. am I wrong about
that?

and by the way, my name is not matt. : )