Lydon on My Generation

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 15:54:36 CDT 2007

In a message dated 9/1/2007 4:48:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

> [...]
hypocrite at times, but he's probably the last of the TRUE BLUE and honest
rockers<<<

But the issue is on his comment on Pete and his penned and recorded ' My
Generation'.
Lydon and The Sex Pistols should respect Townshend as he is the Godfather and
they were the punks.Honesty is commendable but plain stupidity and the
relentless
need to hear oneself speak their own sewage time and time again is another.

And how about your opinion on what Lydon said in ref to My Generation,Matt?

Mike