Lydon on My Generation

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 11:25:26 CDT 2007

Can we expect anything less than that from a guy named "Rotten"?

In a message dated 9/1/2007 8:29:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com writes:

..>>>>.Perhaps he wants to change perceptions with his new music, but he's
quick to clear up the biggest misconception about rock'n'roll. "There's this
thing in rock'n'roll and it crept in with that Who song: I hope I die before I
get old. That nonsense from Pete Townsend. I mean he should be embarrassed for
writing such a terrible line. It¢s the silliest thing ever."...<<<<