Lydon on My Generation

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 07:28:55 CDT 2007

>From OK! Magazine:
http://www.ok-magazine.com/news/view/985

In the 30 years since Never Mind The Bullocks hit airwaves, not much in the way of pop culture has changed in Johnny Rotten’s opinion. And, Johnny has many opinions...

...Perhaps he wants to change perceptions with his new music, but he's quick to clear up the biggest misconception about rock'n'roll. "There's this thing in rock'n'roll and it crept in with that Who song: I hope I die before I get old. That nonsense from Pete Townsend. I mean he should be embarrassed for writing such a terrible line. It’s the silliest thing ever."...

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com