Amazing Journey DVD details (spoiler alert)

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 15:44:27 CDT 2007

Very true. Too bad Houston 71, London Coliseum 69 and Kampuchea 79
wasnt donated by a guy I know in upstate NY. Those were probably
offered for alot of money but Lerner don't pay for footage.

And hats off to the loser in France, Maria Koleva,lol.

Anyway, look foward to the movie despite getting
screwed again.

In a message dated 10/26/2007 4:38:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,