Where Do You Go From Here

lowgens02 at aol.com lowgens02 at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 00:46:18 CDT 2007

That's ok, it's that busy time of year Kevin!:) I'm typing from work and they disabled
Myspace so I will check it out when I get home.Sounds good!

Mike

Sorry for the delay, Mike.
It's a busy time of year getting ready for winter, but it's been so warm and
dry that we're all still spending much time in the woods riding!

Yeah, Stu's on Myspace.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=118844174
Or, search "Stu Price" under the music section.
His production company set up a nice page.
Big Who <duh> and Beatles fan.  It comes out in his music nicely blended.

Kevin in VT
<now, how the hell am I going to get these flying squirrels out of my roof
before they hibernate??  !>