The Who.com suspicions

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Tue Oct 23 20:26:19 CDT 2007

>Bruce
>
>The question
>is are they going to dangle another carrot when the year's subscription
>runs
>out?

That is indeed, the question.
Thanks for focusing attention to that part, Bruce.
They'll *have* to have another "carrot" next year to entice re-subbing up.
Houston '71?
Wasn't that "officially" released this past summer?
The downloads have come so fast and furious it's hard to keep up!

"sucks bong water...."
Nice one William!

Personally, I find the whole "Wholigans" thing pretty flippin' cheesy.
Who's running the show over there these days?

Kevin in VT