TheWho.com subscriptions

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Sun Oct 21 23:49:21 CDT 2007

> Good point, I hadn't thought of it that way.  I doubt I'll pay the $50
> myself, especially since it's only for a year's membership.  I just can't
> see paying a subscription fee to be a fan.
>
>  Scott

You're paying $50 for the 2CD.  That's why it is offered. They know no one
would pay for the other stuff included without it.  It has nothing to do
with being a fan, it's about the money.  Next year to entice re-subscription
they will probably offer a DVD of Houston '71, or something along those
lines.

Bruce