TheWho.com subscriptions

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 20:43:33 CDT 2007

Good point, I hadn't thought of it that way.  I doubt I'll pay the $50 myself, especially since it's only for a year's membership.  I just can't see paying a subscription fee to be a fan.

  Scott

Bruce <bkawak at chartertn.net> wrote:
  > Yes, that's' how I read it too. But I also think people will re-sell them
> cheap on eBay like the Fragments concert DVDs are being sold now.
>
> Scott

Yes, if you want the 2CD set you have to pay $50. They know that's all most
people really want. I couldn't care less about the rest of it. The question
is are they going to dangle another carrot when the year's subscription runs
out?

This CD set will not be common as the Fragments DVD on ebay. Remember
thousands got Fragments in their attempt to get better concert tickets.
This "fan club" or whatever it is won't get anywhere near that. Only
diehard fans will be ponying up $50 for 2 CDs. Several people on the
general music boards are already saying they won't pay the price. Add to
that a lot of casual Who/music fans just won't know about it.

Bruce