the VERY Best of The Who Live in Concert 1969 - 1976

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Thu Oct 18 11:31:47 CDT 2007

Kevin in VT made my day with this:

> Can't recall seeing this eigther...
> Kevin in VT
>
> http://www.thewho.com/?module=news_item&news_item_id=12

> The VERY Best of The Who Live in Concert 1969 -1976.
> Contains previously unheard live recordings from some of The Who's best gigs.
> Double CD

Woooo ! now we're talking!

I was worried when I saw your earlier post.   "Oh, joy, a new website for buying Who T shirts." I thought, unenthusiastically.

But this sounds GREAT!

Please please please can someone post a tracklist soon?

Excuse me while I explode with excitement,

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533