For Pete's Sake: the Pete Townshend Connection

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Thu Oct 18 11:26:24 CDT 2007

> Message: 13
> Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:12:18 +0100 (BST)
> From: Gareth Thomas <larfin_gravy at yahoo.co.uk>
> Subject: For Pete's Sake: the Pete Townshend Connection
> To: TheWho at igtc.com
>
> My first post on this forum, so please excuse if it all looks wonky:
>   Paul

Thanks Paul (or is it Gareth?  or can I just call you Gravy?)

Damn fine list of answers!

Sounds like it's going to be a good CD.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533