Entertainment Weekly

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Mon Oct 15 16:10:16 CDT 2007

Scott posted:

 >  The new Entertainment Weekly magazine (Oct. 19, 2007) has a
section showing movie & TV stars in their favorite t-shirts.  Tina
Fey of Saturday Night Live sports an old "Kids Are Alright" shirt
with "Tower Theater" written underneath the British flag.

 > Her quote:

 > "The Shirt was my brother's.  We grew up right near the Tower
Theater (outside Philadelphia) & saw a lot of great concerts there,
& then we could walk home.  I was never the most knowledgeable
Who fan, but I'm a big fan of my brother."

Scott:  Thanks for posting that.

What's not to like about this post?  It's got The Who, it's got
SNL, Tina Fey, Philadelphia, Tower Theater, T-shirts.

Philadelphians just love when their city is mentioned!

Joe in Philly