Roger talks Ronnie Wood out of CSI

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 06:11:21 CDT 2007

>From the NME:
http://www.nme.com/news/the-rolling-stones/31804

Rolling Stones man: 'I turned down a part in CSI'
Ronnie Wood reveals he said no to crime cameo

Ronnie Wood has revealed that he was offered a part in one of the CSI TV series - of which he is a huge fan - but turned it down.

Speaking to Virgin Radio, Wood revealed that he was offered the role of a safe cracker.

"They wanted me to be Uncle Ron the safe cracker," he said. "But I saw Roger Daltrey do a guest appearance - he said it was all too much. No time to rehearse and he had to play five parts. I said no, I didn't really want to go in like that."

Wood did however go on to say he'd consider appearing in a London-set edition of the popular show.

"It would be interesting if they set one in London and I could be an old time safe cracker," he said. "That would be fun."

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com