Entertainment Weekly

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sat Oct 13 19:48:48 CDT 2007

The new Entertainment Weekly magazine (Oct. 19, 2007) has a
section showing movie & TV stars in their favorite t-shirts.  Tina
Fey of Saturday Night Live sports an old "Kids Are Alright" shirt
with "Tower Theater" written underneath the British flag.

Her quote:

"The Shirt was my brother's.  We grew up right near the Tower
Theater (outside Philadelphia) & saw a lot of great concerts there,
& then we could walk home.  I was never the most knowledgeable
Who fan, but I'm a big fan of my brother."

- SCHRADE in Akron