You're a Who Freak if....

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 01:06:15 CDT 2007

You know,I've always wanted a primary WHO email addy and although lowgens02
will still remain such,I do now have a secondary email addy called
_MikeWho.Starcke at gmail.com_ (mailto:MikeWho.Starcke at gmail.com) .

The Who still override your White Stripes,that's a freak of Whoness
indeed,Jon :)

Mike

In a message dated 10/8/2007 10:24:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,